Monday, June 06, 2005

Alpha Male: on location

I contacted someone on the IMDB boards who seemed to have some information on Alpha Male. It turns out he was a medic on the set. Here's what he says about the filming and possible release dates:

Yes, I posted the info on the IMDB. I was asked to provide medical cover for the film shoot as and when required.

The location I was covering was Tofte Manor, near Sharnbrook in Bedfordshire (UK). This involved morning, afternoon and night shoots. The whole shoot was for a period of approximately 8 to 10 weeks from mid July 2004.

As for release dates, all I know is that the film was going to do the "festival tour" then if a distributor could be found, could potentially be fully released around September/October 2005.

Plot wise, didn't really follow to be honest. It was my first time on set as medic so I was watching everything.

I know its not much, but I enjoyed the whole experience and found all the crew to be helpful and friendly (especially the stuntmen/woman, sound engineer and gaffer). Hope it's helped, and no, you didn't annoy, just brought back some good memories.

No comments: